Seat and Thermal Spraying
- Company Name:Suzhou Kaitianfu Machinery Co., Ltd
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2018. 09.15
- Related Keywords:SEAT THERMAL SPRAYING, thermal spraying technology
Suzhou Kaitianfu Machinery Co., Ltd
SEAT AND THERMAL SPRAYING
Valve Seat: The detachable surface parts in valve are used to support the valve spool in the fully closed position and constitute a sealed part. Generally, valve seat diameter is the maximum flow diameter of the valve.
The definition of thermal spraying technology in the national standard GB/T18719-2002 "Thermal spraying terminology, classification": The thermal spraying technology uses a heat source to heat the spray material to a dissolved or semi-dissolved state, and spray deposited at a certain speed to after pretreatment of substrate surface coating method. Thermal spraying technology is to create a special working surface on the surface of ordinary materials, it can achieve: a variety of functions such as anti-corrosion, wear-resisting, anti-friction, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, heat insulation, insulation, electrical conduction, anti-microwave radiation, etc, through this technology, the goal of saving materials and saving energy is achieved,this tungsten carbide valve seats. We call this special work surface a coating, and the working method for making this coating is called thermal spraying. Thermal spray technology is one of the important components of surface process technology, which accounts for about one-third of surface engineering technology.
1. The device is simple in structure and flexible in operation. This technology can be used for large-area spraying of large components or for spraying at specified locations; The operation process can be carried out in the factory room or on the outdoor site.
2. Flexible process and less operating procedures, it can quickly repair defects and reduce processing time.
3. Well-adapted, the operation process is generally not limited by the size of the work place and the location.
4. The thickness of the coating can be controlled
5.Besides spray welding, when the substrate heating temperature is low and the workpiece deformation is small, the metallographic structure and performance change are also small.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931